Boys and Girls Recreational
"We offer a wide variety of courses ranging from 2 years to adults of any age! From our parent-tot classes all the way through our team gymnastics and tumbling classes, our instructors will help build each child's strength, flexibility, coordination, and skills in gymnastics."
The boys program focuses on strength and agility to help develop good physical fitness and exercise habits. It will improve their self-esteem as they work on tumbling, bars, trampoline, and conditioning and will help them become excellent all around athletes. Grouped according to age.
These classes will focus on developing the beginner skills of gymnastics on all four events and trampoline to help build a foundation of skills for progression in gymnastics! It is also a great class to further develop their coordination skills which can complement any other sport they might be interested in! The classes are grouped according to age. Sparklers ( 5 & 6), Bronze (7 & 8), Silver (9 & 10), Gold (11 & 12). All classes are 1 hour.
- Cary Gymnastics T-shirts now on sale! Get yours today!
- Private lessons available!
- FREE Trial classes for new students
- Register now for Summer Day Camps and Gymnastics Camps!
- Open Gym every Friday!
- Have your next Birthday Party at Cary Gymnastics!
- Pre-School Open Gyms on Monday's, Wednesday's and Thursday's